Take each day one step at a time, and time will take care of the rest.
indoors by the window/no flash
and outdoor balancing on my deck railing/direct sunlight
Mmmm. I really like the third shot.
These are perfect pictures!!! makes me want to go get some fruit!
I love the first shot best. Yum...now I want grapes.
These are great pics Sher! I really love the second one!!! The grapes look perfect!
I think the 3rd is the best! The natural light in the last one makes the fruit look so yummy!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Mmmm. I really like the third shot.
These are perfect pictures!!! makes me want to go get some fruit!
I love the first shot best. Yum...now I want grapes.
These are great pics Sher! I really love the second one!!! The grapes look perfect!
I think the 3rd is the best! The natural light in the last one makes the fruit look so yummy!
Post a Comment