dh's kite flying high in the blue blue sky!
if you look closely you can see the anchor lines to the left
see the lifeguard inside...just his silhouette?and laughing his head off...literally!
A trip to the beach...
and the before and after pics on my project
of re-covering the dining room chairs today!
before = faded and play doh stained
after = dark blue again and stain free!
A trip to the beach...and the before and after pics on my project
of re-covering the dining room chairs today!
before = faded and play doh stained
after = dark blue again and stain free!
BEFORE ~~~ AFTER











5 comments:
Love the long wave pic!
dylan is so cute and the beach pics r pretty
I LOVE the pelicans in the sun one! So relaxing to look at! The wave one is pretty cool too! Some GREAT captures!
Great series!!! I love the 1st one and the pelicans!
I love the pelican in the sun picture. WOW you did a good job on that chair!
Post a Comment