This morning I didnt have my camera in the car when I drove Daniel to school and saw an AMAZING morning sunrise MOON...but by the time I drove Tiana to school an hour later...the moon had gone down over the horizon out of view :(
Tonight again I was driving around without my camera and saw the harvest moon rising as the sun was setting...and I made a mad dash home and got my camera and tripod and went to the park down the street and got this shot:

Then later after dinner we lit a fire to get cosy and I took a few cool pictures of the flames and embers on the log. The funny thing is that Greg bought presto logs that are COFFEE scented!! They smell really yummy...even though I hate the taste of coffee and never drink it!!!



1 comment:
Great fire pics! I always have such a hard time with them! That moon shot is cool too! Love how it is shining through the trees!
Post a Comment