Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Day 244, Tuesday, Oct 30, 2007


Halloween
Day 2

I might add more pics later because I am
taking Tiana to the Hannah Montana concert tonight!

Here are the Hannah Montana Concert pics
(I took 80 pics...these are a few of the best ones)

Daniel took this pic of us before we left


We arrived at the Rose Garden in just 20 minutes!


In our seats with tickets in hand and very very excited for the concert to start!



^I think this is the best pic I got^




Tiana a little star struck...I know its blurry but I like it anyhow!

This was when Miley came out for the encore number.

It was a song she wrote in dedication to her grandfather.

Tiana at home showing off her new concert t-shirt!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

How fun! You are such a cool mom!

Maggie said...

great pics!! My daughter would be sooo jealous!

Laura said...

I really like the pumpkins... so simple.

The concert shots are great! I can't believe they allowed a camera in there! Were you using flash?