Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Day 104, June 12, 2007


Vintage Day 2

8 comments:

jessstephkylesmom said...

This is interesting...is it Cake decorating things?

Maggie said...

Hey I have one of those. It's a cookie press. Squirts out different shapes to make different kinds of cookies.

Laura said...

I think I may have one too!! It was my grandmas! I will have to get it out and maybe we can all take a pic of it! LOL

Great job not getting much glare! I know how hard that is!

Sher Johnson said...

I got it from my mil...never used it though because I have a brand new pampered chef cookie press ;)

It was 2 in the afternoon and the sun was streaming in the window...tons of natural light.

That would be funny if everyone took pics of cookie presses LOL

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! I really like the cookie press and the shadows. Thanks for sharing your site with me :-)

Jess said...

very cool shot Sher!

Rachel said...

Cool shot! I like the way you frame this one!

Maggie said...

I actually like my vintage cookie press better than my pampered chef one.