Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Day 98, June 6, 2007

These are all sotc...just cropped and sized to upload here.
Please click on each image to see it bigger and better! :)






FLASH TURNED ON









FLASH TURNED ON




All these pics are in chronological order at between 8:20-8:50pm
at the Manhattan Beach Pier, CA
You may notice...I turned on the flash for 2 shots...just to show the difference.
and then shot the same picture immediately after with the flash turned off.
I did NOT have the tripod with me in the car...so just did my best to hold steady!

8 comments:

amy said...

Those are gorgeous! Some of those could be postcards! Nice job.

Anna said...

Totally jealous of how close you are to the beach! Great pics.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you must have steady hands! Those are amazing! What a perfect sky!

Holly said...

These are your best shots yet! These are just amazing Sher!!!! The one of the couple on the pier, is simply stunning. GREAT job! I love these.

Rachel said...

Wow! Those are fantastic...even better for being SOOC! I agree...postcard perfect! :)

Maggie said...

Those dock shots are print worthy!! Wow.

jessstephkylesmom said...

Wow is all I can say!! just beautiful!!

Laura said...

Amazing silouettes! These are all so great! Great job!!!