Take each day one step at a time, and time will take care of the rest.
The sunset one is beautiful, you got some great shots at the beach!
The ice cream one is my favorite! I just love it! Beautiful pictures Sher.
I love the one of Dylan in the sand looking up. But they all are fantastic!!! Great job!
Great series, Sher! I can't pick a favorite, they are all fantastic!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the one with the sun and beach!!! GORGEOUS!
My favorite is the one of his hands in the sand. If there's one thing I miss about the beach it's the feel of sand on my feet and hands.Great photos!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
The sunset one is beautiful, you got some great shots at the beach!
The ice cream one is my favorite! I just love it! Beautiful pictures Sher.
I love the one of Dylan in the sand looking up. But they all are fantastic!!! Great job!
Great series, Sher! I can't pick a favorite, they are all fantastic!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the one with the sun and beach!!! GORGEOUS!
My favorite is the one of his hands in the sand. If there's one thing I miss about the beach it's the feel of sand on my feet and hands.
Great photos!!
Post a Comment