Take each day one step at a time, and time will take care of the rest.
Those are so beautiful! I especially love the first one. Just wonderful!!
I love these! What a great shot of Dylan (the first one) I can't wait to go to the beach in 3 weeks.
These are beautiful. I really like the first one as well. I am so jealous, I want to be at the beach.
I agree with Erica~ The first shot with Dylan is amazing!!! I'm jealous--I want beach weather!
The first pic is my fav. too ;)I was intentionally trying for it...took me about 8 tries...he kept popping up and down to pick up more sand! LOL
Great pics! Love the light coming from behind Dylan.
sher these pictures are absolutely beautiful!!
I miss the beach!!! I want summer to come!!!! These pics are beautiful!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Those are so beautiful! I especially love the first one. Just wonderful!!
I love these! What a great shot of Dylan (the first one) I can't wait to go to the beach in 3 weeks.
These are beautiful. I really like the first one as well. I am so jealous, I want to be at the beach.
I agree with Erica~ The first shot with Dylan is amazing!!! I'm jealous--I want beach weather!
The first pic is my fav. too ;)
I was intentionally trying for it...took me about 8 tries...he kept popping up and down to pick up more sand! LOL
Great pics! Love the light coming from behind Dylan.
sher these pictures are absolutely beautiful!!
I miss the beach!!!
I want summer to come!!!!
These pics are beautiful!!
Post a Comment