Take each day one step at a time, and time will take care of the rest.
Such a cute idea!! I love it.
Another really fun blue photo...I love how one of the bottles with the star top is tilted ever so slightly....reminds me of a shooting star!
That is a lot of blue nail polish!!
Cute idea. You girls sure so like blue.
LOL...that cracks me up! Very cleaver!
What a great idea! I also like the tilted one! Gives it more character.
Alrighty Sher, let's see a shade of blue for each finger!
LOL I had considered painting all my toenails a different shade of blue and taking a pic of my feet...but then I would have to shave my legs LOL
How fun! We only have 3 bottles of nail polish -- and two are glitter ones I bought for Robin! LOL.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Such a cute idea!! I love it.
Another really fun blue photo...I love how one of the bottles with the star top is tilted ever so slightly....reminds me of a shooting star!
That is a lot of blue nail polish!!
Cute idea. You girls sure so like blue.
LOL...that cracks me up! Very cleaver!
What a great idea! I also like the tilted one! Gives it more character.
Alrighty Sher, let's see a shade of blue for each finger!
LOL
I had considered painting all my toenails a different shade of blue and taking a pic of my feet...but then I would have to shave my legs LOL
How fun! We only have 3 bottles of nail polish -- and two are glitter ones I bought for Robin! LOL.
Post a Comment