Friday, March 23, 2007

Day 23, March 23, 2007
















Today all the 5th grade classes at my daughters school are participating in "Colonial Day"!

I took these pictures of her this morning at 7:30 before she went to school
It was a little over cast/gray this morning.

Hopefully she will let me take a few more when she gets home and the sun is shining!

I actually bought this dress right before I got pregnant with Dylan to wear to a costume "tea party" and it actually fit me...there is no way I could get into it now! I did have to shorten the hem for my dd and that was the fabric picture I posted yesterday.

4 comments:

Maggie said...

My favorite is the fourth one down! So cute. :)

reany365 said...

She looks great. Hope she had fun.

~ Natalie~ said...

Great pictures. I like the 4th pic best. She looks so nice all dressed up.

Heather said...

She looks so grown up in those photos! Wow!