Take each day one step at a time, and time will take care of the rest.
Cute. Looks so determined in that first pic. lol.
Cute series! He does look very determined to go after that ball in the pics! :)I really like the first one.
I thought the same thing as Maggie. He DOES look so determined in the first. He is such a cutie.
Look at him go! LOL about still having the bandaid on!
I just ripped the bandaide off tonight when he was sleeping! wooohooo!!!
A little man on a mission. Very cute!
Great shots! I love the last one with big sis!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Cute. Looks so determined in that first pic. lol.
Cute series! He does look very determined to go after that ball in the pics! :)I really like the first one.
I thought the same thing as Maggie. He DOES look so determined in the first. He is such a cutie.
Look at him go! LOL about still having the bandaid on!
I just ripped the bandaide off tonight when he was sleeping! wooohooo!!!
A little man on a mission. Very cute!
Great shots! I love the last one with big sis!
Post a Comment