
This post is slightly cheating...I took the picture a few weeks ago...but just of Dylan.
The teacup is a photoshop copy from someone else's idea I saw online...but I didnt go to the store and buy a big teacup...I just photoshopped Dylan INTO a picture of a teacup!
The teacup is a photoshop copy from someone else's idea I saw online...but I didnt go to the store and buy a big teacup...I just photoshopped Dylan INTO a picture of a teacup!
(PS it is blue too!)
I'll take a picture for real sometime today and post it later!
just HAD to share this and make you all laugh!!
8 comments:
I saw this post and had to check it out!!! I laughed out loud!
I saw this post also. This is so funny, I am giggling about it as I type. Very cute.
LMAO!
uh....that's kind of freaky!
LOL LOL that is so cute!!
Very cute.
LOL! Too funny!
LOL! That is hilarious!
Post a Comment