Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Day 27, March 27, 2007






I live in El Segundo, CA
90245
:) if you want to mapquest it :)


It is literally a stone's throw from LAX


I believe I read somewhere that LAX is the 4th largest airport in the USA.


I just drove to a hill about a mile from my house to take these pictures.


There is an artistic light display that is glowing green in these pictures.


The lights change color...sometimes they are fading from one color to another in the same post.


They posts are in a circle and you drive right thru them to enter the LAX terminal area.


DH and I ate at that restaurant once...its all decorated like sci-fi/space theme!


Please click on the photo so you can see it bigger/clearer!
PS I just added two more pictures because I walked today to the top of a three story parking structure to try and get pics of LAX in the day light! I didnt have the right angle to get a photo of the hollywood sign though...still on my list of things to do!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Great LAX photos! Very neat that you can see it so well from where you live!

Maggie said...

That's one big airport. What's the "artistic display" representing there?