



My three year old...lounging on the couch watching tv.
Scruffy keeping him company and hoping for some crumbs of Dylan's snack!
Usually Dylan doesnt like me to take his picture much lately...
So the first shot is a different angle and I was FAR away and "hiding" behind the rocking chair so he didnt see me snap the picture.
The next shots are all from a different angle...with the sunshine coming in from behind me to the right through the sliding glass doors to the deck.
I am posting two of the same picture with his serious face...just cropped two different ways...I couldnt decide which I liked better...off to the side (thinking rule of thirds!!) or a close up of his face filling the frame!?
PS After I posted this I had to snap two more pictures because Dylan decided to perch on the back of the couch. First pic is straight off the camera/no cropping...so you can see the space better. Second pic I cropped way in just to show Dylan :)

11 comments:
No matter how you crop it, it is still such a beautiful face! :)
I love your cropping on these. What happened to his forehead?
I like the "thirds" version but the first pic is def my fav. :)
I love the last one!! He looks like a thinker. ;)
They are all great! Great job!
Laura: he didnt hurt his forehead...he just wanted a bandaide cause he saw Tiana getting one for something! now he wont let me take it off!!
thanks for all the compliments ladies! :)
Awww He is too cute! I love the first pic the best!
I really love the first picture. It totally captures him in a 'moment.' Neat!
Great photos! I love his smile in the second photo!
Awww those are great, my kids won't sit still long enough, how DO you do it?
He usually wont sit still and if I ask him if I can take his picture he says NO...in this case I told him I was taking a picture of Scruffy and he believed me ;)
Post a Comment