To the left is my town of El Segundo.
To the right is LAX.
Due west...the sunset!!
Daniel took this while we were driving...thru the dirty windsheild!!
This is the only campground in El Segundo...it is RIGHT on the beach.
The next closest campground that I know of is up in Malibu.
Sorry its blurry...best shot we got going 60mph ;)
LOOKING SOUTH TOWARDS MANHATTAN BEACH, HERMOSA, REDONDO AND PALOS VERDES PENINSULA
LOOKING NORTH PAST THE LIFEGUARD TOWERS IS MARINA DEL RAY, VENICE BEACH, SANTA MONICA, AND EVENTUALLY MALIBU
I WISH IT WASNT SO FOGGY TODAY SO YOU COULD SEE IT!!!




4 comments:
Absolutely stunning, Sher! Thanks for sharing!
LOVE the sunset pics! I have never been to the ocean, so that is amazing to me. The second one looks a bit more foggy than the first one. The first one is soooo colourful!
Great pics. The sunset is gorgeous.
Gorgeous sunset!
Post a Comment