Take each day one step at a time, and time will take care of the rest.
and mom of three... this charactachure (spelling?) was done in Vegas a year ago!
I love that picture of the kids! And you look very happy in your wedding picture!
Great picture of the kids! And a great weding photo...
Neat way to show your rings and photo (wedding). Love the drawing too!
Beautiful!!
Neat idea, Sher!
very cool...thanks for sharing!
I like the rings on the wedding photo. Cool picture of the kids.
Oh cute! Great pictures of pictures!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I love that picture of the kids! And you look very happy in your wedding picture!
Great picture of the kids! And a great weding photo...
Neat way to show your rings and photo (wedding). Love the drawing too!
Beautiful!!
Neat idea, Sher!
very cool...thanks for sharing!
I like the rings on the wedding photo. Cool picture of the kids.
Oh cute! Great pictures of pictures!
Post a Comment