









Dylan attended his best buddy's 3rd birthday party today.
It was at this totally fun place called the Art Zone!
I couldnt possibly pick ONE favorite picture ;)
PS Horus is a 14yr old irish setter...
his "mommy" wants to hire me to take pics of them
together down at the beach at sunset!!!
8 comments:
LOL LOL oh gosh! I was so worried for you watching the paint go all over the window, but then I read the post and thought *whew* LOL
OMG...what fun!!! I was also a bit worried for you too, until I read the caption..LOL!!! I'm going to have to look that place up for future birthday parties!
Oh goodness!! LOL! What a FUN place!
They are all great--but I LOVE the 2nd one with the "Future Photographer!"
HAHA!!! I love the one of Horus!!!
So neat! What a great idea for a party. That 2nd photo HAS to go in your ABC photo challenge.
OMG What great pictures!! That looks like a fun place!!
Looks like so much fun!!
Post a Comment