Take each day one step at a time, and time will take care of the rest.
I love Canadian money...so pretty. When we were in Vancouver (back in '86) I remember I kept getting tons of american two dollar bills back as change. Now I know where all our two dollar bills are (you NEVER, EVER get them as change here).
Great composition of this picture!
I agree with A, this pic was put together beautifully!
That is such a unique idea. It came out great.
I made the picture even smaller...I dont think anyone can read anything now :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love Canadian money...so pretty. When we were in Vancouver (back in '86) I remember I kept getting tons of american two dollar bills back as change. Now I know where all our two dollar bills are (you NEVER, EVER get them as change here).
Great composition of this picture!
I agree with A, this pic was put together beautifully!
That is such a unique idea. It came out great.
I made the picture even smaller...I dont think anyone can read anything now :)
Post a Comment