Take each day one step at a time, and time will take care of the rest.
Oh you brave soul!!! (with the makeup)Is that a rice krispie CAKE??? omg.
LOL on the makeup...now i know how tired i look 80% of the time when i dont wear any LOL YES rice krispie "cake" i just smooshed it into a bunt pan...used cocoa krispies for the bottom half :)soooooooo yummy!!
I think you still look pretty without the cosmetics! But no way am I brave enough to show my naked mug!
Oh my yumminess! The krispie cake looks soooooooooooooo good!!! I love the shot of Tiana blowing out her candles!
I was going to ask about that cake too! You're pretty "au natural" too!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh you brave soul!!! (with the makeup)
Is that a rice krispie CAKE??? omg.
LOL on the makeup...now i know how tired i look 80% of the time when i dont wear any LOL
YES rice krispie "cake"
i just smooshed it into a bunt pan...used cocoa krispies for the bottom half :)
soooooooo yummy!!
I think you still look pretty without the cosmetics! But no way am I brave enough to show my naked mug!
Oh my yumminess! The krispie cake looks soooooooooooooo good!!!
I love the shot of Tiana blowing out her candles!
I was going to ask about that cake too! You're pretty "au natural" too!
Post a Comment