More little things...
Painted in 1996
I like to think of the flowers as each of us...each female from each generation.
From her mom, her, my mother, me, and my dd...and one day my dd may have a dd!
this little bear's was my grandma's too...she made him and his little sweater.
he is about 2 inches tall.
this is a very small peice of blown glass art that we bought last summer in Oregon while on vacation from a store called the rainbow factory...they sell all glass art...prisms, twirlers, jewelry.
this antique car belonged to my dh's grandpadylan thinks its pretty cool too
it is about 3 inches long.

6 comments:
awwww...those are sweet Sher! I don't have a whole lot from my grandparents so those are things to cherish.
awww these are great!!
I love all your "little things"...I wish that I had more heirlooms from my ancestors.
Love heirlooms. Very nice.
((HUGS)) I have a painting from my grandma here -- little things like that sure do mean a lot.
All such special items. You must tresure them. thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment