only had time for this quick shot
thank goodness it was sunny today!
this vase is special to me because my favorite neighbor
gave it to me for Christmas last year...and she just
passed away a few weeks ago.
She was 92 years young!
Take each day one step at a time, and time will take care of the rest.
7 comments:
Pretty vase! I'm sorry your friend passed away. :(
Neat idea. Very pretty vase. I'm sorry about your friend.
I am sad she isnt here anymore...but she lived a really long and wonderful life. She really was the nicest person I have ever met. Before I had Dylan I used to take her on her errands because she couldnt drive anymore. Then she had to get a full time care nurse/helper lady who lived with her for the past three years...but she got to live in her own place until the end!
What a pretty shadow the vase cast!
The shadow the vase casts is really cool. I'm so sorry about your friend.
I love the little *glint* from the crystal in the shadow. Very cool.
That's a great shot... I think that's such a neat memory you have now.
Post a Comment