Thursday, April 19, 2007

Day 50, April 19, 2007

TODAY IS TIANA'S BIRTHDAY!
she requested bluebery crisp instead of cake...
another thing about me:
I am a baker!

My dd is 11 years old today!!!




I am a piano teacher!

I took lessons myself from age 5-15

Then I started teaching the kids on my block...

it was better than babysitting money ;)

I currently have about 20 students!

9 comments:

Laura said...

I sure wish I could play piano. Feel like teaching me? LOL I wont pay you for mileage though. ;)

Anonymous said...

very nicely done! I wish I could play too.

Anonymous said...

awwwwww...ok, she has lots more freckles than you, but she's a mini-Sher. LOL

jessstephkylesmom said...

I used to play piano, I have a $600 digital Yamaha piano DGX500 just sitting around...Haven't touched it in a year or so...

Sher Johnson said...

LOL on the freckles
She had 7 freckles when we moved to CA from Canada in 2001
she got them all from the sun here!
I dont have the freckles cause I grew up in the rain ;)

Annette: I didnt know you played piano! :) how can you let a 600$ piano sit there neglected ;)

Tanya said...

MMM Blueberry crisp. so yummy!

Maggie said...

I play but it's NOTHING compared to what you do. I plunk out notes but I would LOVE to be able to sit down, put up some music and play.

Heather said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIANA!! I wanna come over and have blueberry crisp! YUM!!!!!

I love the last piano shot!

Amanda said...

i absolutely LOVE that last piano picture. i'd frame it and put it on your piano!